Monday, October 20, 2014

My Egyptian Sarcophagus

                  

          My sarcophagus is important because it will help me through afterlife as it is scripted with hieroglyphics, amulets, and good luck charm. The infinity symbol is an abstract concept describing something without any limit. The eyes of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. Ankh is the symbol of eternal life. The scarab beetle is a good luck symbol of rebirth. The door is important because it's the only way spirits could re-enter the sarcophagus. Nobody wants to die. Everybody would like to live forever. If you can believe in afterlife, then you can believe that you can live forever. 

My thumbnails.





















My name in Hieroglyphics.




                                                                      My Sarcophagus.










No comments:

Post a Comment